Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015 He gets to use his Piano Playing Skills this week!

Zone Meeting






Hey guys! 

This week was a good week! Monday for p-day we went to Greece and and played basketball, went to the Greece mall which is huge! Etc... Tuesday we had zone meeting in Batavia so we went down and had a good meeting. We learned a lot then all of us went to Taco Bell and we ran into for sisters who all have sons on missions from Utah. They were just traveling around the country and we happened to run into them at a random Taco Bell. So pretty cool!

We did a bunch of service this week for members who just got out of the hospital. Mostly mowing lawns but it was good because I haven't done that in a while. We did some weeding a couple of people's gardens and that I'm not gunna lie, it wasn't the funnest. They also had a huge horse! It was a Belgian I think? It's back was over six feet high and it weighed over 2000 pounds.

We did some tracting and I've almost done all of Brockport since I've been here for so long and it's not that big of a town. Hopefully we can find someone to teach soon. We had a good lesson with Joseph and Lee this week. Joseph is keeping the word of wisdom so far so that's good! And the lesson with Lee was really good! Bro Britton came and we talked about a lot of questions they had from this anti pamphlet they got from the pageant.

It has been a great year so far and I'm excited for the next year (except for the winter!)  I've learned a ton on my mission so far and especially that my mission might be all just planting seeds for the missionaries in the future. Somebody has got to do it right?! And that the mission is for me to grow and become better and if that happens then it will be a mission accomplished! Hope you guys have a great week!

Love Elder Daugs


Ps. I have to play the organ in sacrament meeting in a couple of weeks since all of the people that usually do it are gonna be gone!


Me dunking on Elder Longhurst


1 comment:

  1. Great understanding of why he is there, many purposes to learn on a mission. He sounds happy, love him

    ReplyDelete