Saturday, October 10, 2015

Letter to Bonka Don before his passing




Hey Bonka Don!                                                                                           October 3, 2015

I heard that you aren't doing so well lately, but that’s life. I just want to thank you for all that you have done for me throughout my life! You have been such a great example to me and we have had many great times together. I am privileged to have been able to be one of your grandkids that got to know you more than some of the others. I'm sad that I don't get to be around you at this time, but I'm out serving the Lord and helping the work move forward. You have done so much for me and for the Lord, by serving Him and sharing your testimony with others. You have fulfilled your purpose in this life and have much work to do in the next. The Lord is pleased with all of your efforts and the lives you have affected through you joining the church. You truly are a disciple of Jesus Christ and you will soon be reunited with Him. I know you'll still be around in spirit. I look forward to seeing you!

Thank you for being my grandpa!

I love you!


Elder Daugs

No comments:

Post a Comment