Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Hey guys, there really wasn't much too exciting this week. We did a ton of tracting this week and handed out a ton of advertising for pageant.

I got to go to pageant this Saturday with Lee and Mary Jane.  It was awesome! I really like it and you guys are going to have to come and see it next year. We are continuing to hand out the Book of Mormon. There really wasn't anything too exciting besides that because nobody got transferred in our district. 

I have been reading the Book of Mormon for my fourth time on the mission and I am marking every time it mentions Jesus, anytime he speaks and Christlike attributes so I'll send it home soon. 

Sorry for the short letter.


Love, Elder Daugs




Completed Maze that Avery made for Elder Daugs during church.

No comments:

Post a Comment