Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MTC Drop off! ~ New York Bound!


We drove down to Provo with the goal of sending our oldest son on his mission. We stopped for lunch, then a stop at the Provo Temple Grounds to take some pictures. It set my mind at ease watching all the many others doing the same thing. Time went by quickly and we knew we had to say our goodbyes. Many hugs were shared, many tears were shed and it then it happened, he was led away from us as I watched his back fade away in the distance. He is not only my son, but my friend and I will miss him dearly. I know he will be okay. I know that I will be okay, but it will take some time for the lump in my throat to settle and the tears to dry up. God Bless you until we meet again Addison. See ya in two!!! Love you forever!


 See ya in two!!







 Ada and Addison are very close. His sister is sure going to miss him. 

 The tears were plenty.  We are going to miss our Addison.
 Avery is only a couple of inches shorter than Addison, but I bet he will have grown a few inches at least before Addison returns.  Then, he will be his big-little brother. 
 I couldn't hold him tight enough or long enough. I didn't want it to stop. He hugged me like he never had before. I love this boy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment